THE BOLDER BOARD TRAINING
Presented by JBH Link & United Way of Southern Nevada
Are you ready for your charity board to create audacious possibilities of impact?
Learn from the man who invented the multi-day charitable event industry with the AIDSRides and Breast Cancer 3-Days, which raised over half a billion dollars in nine years.
September 15th, 2018 8:00am – 4:00pm PDT
Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas, NV
Not Your Traditional Board Training
The Bolder Board Training helps nonprofit boards awaken, articulate and pursue their most magnificent dreams. It is the first board training designed specifically to offer boards a pragmatic and conscientious alternative to the culture of financial deprivation and constriction that they often find themselves upholding.
Led by renowned speaker and innovator, Dan Pallotta, The Bolder Board Training is not a traditional training in governance and finance. Part lecture, part workshop, it is an immersion in possibility and aspiration that positively and radically disrupts traditional ways of thinking. Organizations are encouraged to bring as many of their board members as possible. The training can also serve as a powerful first day to a board retreat.
What You Will Learn
- A new way of thinking about charity, nonprofit business practice, giving and making a difference
- New ways of looking at innovation
- How to create a future for your organization that is not based on the past
- How to make intelligent investments in your growth
- How to increase the aliveness, energy, and enthusiasm of your team and your board