BOLD LAS VEGAS 2019: Transforming Thoughts to Solve Our Communities Biggest Problems
Presented by JBH Link & United Way of Southern Nevada
Are you ready to create audacious possibilities of impact?
Learn from the man who invented the multi-day charitable event industry with the AIDSRides and Breast Cancer 3-Days, which raised over half a billion dollars in nine years.
November 15th, 2019 8:30am – 4:00pm PDT
Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa, Las Vegas, NV
Not Your Traditional Training
The Bold Las Vegas 2019 Training helps non-profit organizations awaken, articulate and pursue their most magnificent dreams. It is the first training designed specifically to offer non-profit leadership, board members & key staff a pragmatic and conscientious alternative to the culture of financial deprivation and constriction that they often find themselves upholding.
Led by renowned speaker and innovator, Dan Pallotta, the Bold Las Vegas 2019 event is not a traditional training in governance and finance. Part lecture, part workshop, it is an immersion in possibility and aspiration that positively and radically disrupts traditional ways of thinking. Organizations are encouraged to bring as many of their board members as possible.
What You Will Learn
- A new way of thinking about charity, nonprofit business practice, giving and making a difference
- New ways of looking at innovation
- How to create a future for your organization that is not based on the past
- How to make intelligent investments in your growth
- How to increase the aliveness, energy, and enthusiasm of your team and your board